Incorporated in the year 1987 Rainbow Paints & Chemicals Pvt. Ltd. is a force moving ahead to newer horizons with total commitment to technology and quality.
Ever since its initiation, Rainbow Paints & Chemicals has continuously trudged upwards and it has etched out an indomitable position in the paint market today. It is a step further in the manufacture of quality controlled products that include a wide spectrum of paints, Cement Paint, Synthetic Paint, Synthetic Enamel consisting of industrial, decorative and high performance heavy duty coatings.
Dynamically managed by proficient and dexterous directors, the product is viewed guided and examined to its minutest detail by highly skilled persons who have spent the last three decades in the field of surface coating. Quality is the prime goal of the company and to ensure this, it houses a full fledged lab. Where each law material is tested before use and even the finished product is put to various tests before being dispatched. Besides, technical top notches frequent the lab to enhance the quality further. Rainbow Paints & Chemicals is going ahead with all its endeavors in is stride to attain the ultimate best.
AREAS OF OPERATION
The unparalleled merit in terms of product quality and unfailing services have helped us gain an enviable list of satisfied clientele. We attribute our success to our customers and hold them in high esteem. The range of customers include both macro and micro level and also the highly specialized customers. We supply to Indian Railways, Indian Air Force, Ordinance, MES, Govt Approved Export Houses Handicraft and Furniture Industries, Offices, schools and Homes.
Prompt deliveries and unmatched technical services have enabled us establish this strong customer base. We aim to maintain the same level of consistency in quality and promptness of services.
MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET
- Handling & Storage: Store the drum & Containers in cool & dry place. The material should be kept in properly ventilated area. Keep material away from chemicals, inflammable liquids, heat and spark producing devices. Avoid dust cloud formation.
- Mixing of Paste & Medium: The paint should be mixed in open and good ventilated area. Make uniform dispersion by gradual adding and stirring of Medium into the Aluminum Paste. The reversal method will not disperse it properly. Avoid excessive stirring .Ensure moisture contamination.
Hazards & first aid measures: Avoid eye and skin contact with material during mixing of paste with medium. If required use respirator & goggles while mixing the paint.
- Eye Contact: May cause irritation or redness. Flush eyes with cold water and saline water. If irritation persists, Get Medical Aid immediately.
- Skin Contact: May cause skin irritation. Wipe the skin with soft cloth soaked in thinner & wash with mild soap and water.
Occupational Spill: Spilled material may be collected by sweeping or by following other normal housekeeping procedures. Care should be taken to use a respirator and goggles while sweeping.
- Fire Fighting Measures: Although flash point of the paint is above 300C still care should be taken to avoid ignition sources near the storing & working areas. Fire fighting techniques: The fire can be control by using Foam, CO2. Apply fine dry sand to arrest small fire.
Disposal consideration: As per local regulations.
The range of products is wide. We manufacture the complete range of both decorative and industrial coating. The former includes interior and exterior wall finishes, inclusive of enamels, distempers. Cement paint and emulsions (water, oil and acrylic based). The latter includes protective and general industrial coating. This segment has under its wings chloro-rubber, epoxy, polyurethane & nitrocellulose based (for auto motive purpose) paints. Besides these we also excel in catering specified paint products for defense purposes. This includes runway and roadmarking, modified acrylated alkyd based paints, camouflage (both oil and water based). We also manufacture the complete range of wood coatings.
Furthermore looking into the need for products that deliver performance without compromising on our environment and our very own. Go Green drive, we make products that do not contain harsh chemicals and provide clear surfaces, better air quality, UV and bacteria resistant, dirt and water repelling and with minimum VOC.
For the handicraft industries we provide complete range for wood and metal surfaces. These paints are prepared especially in compliance with R.E.A.C.H. and European norms as laid by ECHA.
Pack sizes available
- 20 Lt., 10 Lt. M.S. Drum
- 4 Lt., 1 Lt., 500 Ml., 200 Ml. 100 Ml. & 50 Ml. Tins
- 20 Lt, 10 Lt., 20 Kg., 10 Kg and 5 Kg Plastic pails.
With the solemn purpose of delivering Nothing But The Best the industry employs dedicated, efficient and focused workforce. With proper set up and efficient R&D cell coupled with stringent quality supervision, it ensures that the end user is provided with high quality products.
We have adopted a QAP as it is certified with ISO 9001:200. The quality policy of our organization ascertains the objective of our organization.
Achieve customer satisfaction of the highest order
- Deliver products within stipulated time bar.
- Provide quality products.
- Reduction in cost of quality products.
- Zero defect products.
- Enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Identifying and providing the right resources.
- Increase process performance.
- Increase the competence level of all employees.
RPCC encompasses a commitment to meet the continued stride towards improvement. We adopt, assess and continuously upgrade to not just remain at par with the organized sector but also remain a step ahead in this ever changing scenario.
"We mainly deal in Rajasthan, Gujarat, Delhi-NCR, Punjab, Haryana, UP, apart from other areas of India."